About JC Group
JC Group is changing the landscape of the Hong Kong dining scene, one impeccable establishment at a time. Founded in 2004 as JC Group, it has quickly become one of Hong Kong’s premier F&B management companies.
Over the years, JC Group outlets have earned a following of loyal patrons, and are beloved by influential executives and prominent public personalities. The group’s pursuit of the ultimate dining experience has yielded remarkable results. Each outlet’s fine food and excellent service have won high praise and numerous accolades.
At the moment, there are 12 restaurants and bars in the JC Group stable, including:
- Harlan’s Bar & Restaurant - The ONE (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Harlan's Cake Shop - The ONE (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Kaika - The ONE (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Hooray Bar & Restaurant - World Trade Centre (Causeway Bay)
- Carousel - World Trade Centre (Causeway Bay)
- Inakaya - International Commerce Centre (Kowloon)
- Pho Hoi An - iSquare (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Pho Hoi An - Mikiki (San Po Kong)
- Ginji - World Trade Centre (Causeway Bay)
- Ginji - The ONE (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Ginji - V City (Tuen Mun)
These restaurants and bars are known for spectacular views, fantastic food and attentive service.
As JC Group continues to evolve, over the next ten years it will open additional venues across Hong Kong, and expand in Mainland China and Macau.